In Short: How to download Facebook Videos With Fvdtube?
Step 1: Login Facebook.com.
Step 2: Select the video you want to download & select show url.
Step 3: Copy the url of the video you want to download.
Step 4: Open our facebook downloader tool & paste the link in text box.
Step 5: Select download button. it will give you two choices “Download SD” & “Download HD”.
Step 6: Select the option of your choice. All done.
How to use Facebook videos downloader using FvdTube?
FvdTube website is perhaps the best platform for you if you are looking to download numerous videos from different websites. You can save countless online media files from various sites including YouTube, DailyMotion, Facebook and Instagram, directly on your device. Moreover, thanks to this platform, you get the chance to download HD quality videos at free of cost.
In here, you will get to know some of the amazing features of FvdTube:
- This astonishing video downloader save videos directly from YouTube website and many others.
- Download videos is the resolution quality of your choice, even in HD quality.
- Along with videos, you can save Mp3 files in high quality. In fact, you can select different formats such as WebM and 3GP.
- On typing the keyword of your song, you will get quick suggestions as well as search results.
- Free from interrupting advertisements, and pop-ups and redirection to irrelevant websites.
- At a single time, you can set several videos for simultaneous downloads.
- Also, it is available as an Android and iOS application.
People watch viral or trending videos on social media websites like Facebook and Instagram. And, to download those videos, FvdTube gives you a smart option. It doesn’t matter whether you use a Facebook application or on a web browser, saving a media file directly on your device is very simple with FvdTube.
In the further article, we will let you know the method to download Mp3 and Mp4 files via FvdTube website and application.
Method 1: Save media files from Facebook using FvdTube website
A Facebook user, either website or app user, can save videos by following the given guidelines:
- At first, open your Facebook and sign in to your account.
- In here, look for the video that you want to download. As soon as you find it, click on it.
- This will open a pop-up window of the video. Right click on it and you will get a drop-down menu.
- Select the option ‘Show video URL’ and it will display you the URL address that you have to copy.
- Now, go to https://fvdtube.com/facebook-video-downloader/ and on the screen page, you will see a text box.
- Paste the copied URL in here and click on ‘Download Now‘.
- It will take you to a new window where you will get 2 choices: “Download SD” & “Download HD”.
- Select one of your choices and the downloading will begin automatically.
Method 2: Save media files from Facebook using FvdTube application
If you use FvdTube application, follow the given guidelines to save Facebook videos:
- At first, open FvdTube application on your smartphone.
- On the home screen, you will see a Facebook icon. You have to click on it.
- Now, sign in to your Facebook account. In case, you are already signed it, surf your News Feed to look for the downloading video.
- When you’ll find it, tap on the video and you will see a red download icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Tap on it and you will get choices for video format, quality, and size. Make your selection as per your wish.
- Ultimately, the video downloading will begin.
In case, you are using a Facebook website on your cell phone, follow Method 1 to copy the video URL and paste in on the text field displayed on the app’s home screen.